- The website hometality.com is owned and operated by INAOSSIEN Limited a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales (registration number 07126060) having its registered office at 11/12 Hallmark Trading Centre, Fourth Way, Wembley, Middlesex HA9 0LB, United Kingdom (“we” or “us” or “our” or “ours”).
- The website hometality.com is a platform where we present and promote properties available for holiday rentals that have been submitted to us by their respective owners or legal representatives.
- The website hometality.com is a FREE service for the viewing and enquiring for availability about the rental of holiday properties presented and in the event of receiving an enquiry we forward it to the property owners
- If the Property Owner confirms availability, the property owner and the Enquirer shall communicate directly to exchange personal details, rental details and any other matter relating to the rental including payment terms, such communication to be in the manner of their choosing and outside the purview, purpose or intent of our services. To be very clear, we are not involved in the renting of a property and shall never ask an enquirer for fees, commissions, administration charges or any other payment related to the service provided by us, nor at any time shall we ask an Enquirer or anyone else for credit card details.
- On the Website, there is one type of registration that is dedicated to who wants to search for properties.
- In order to Sign up and become a registered user you will need to click the relevant “Sign-up” button, provide a valid email address and a username of your choice, read and accept the terms and conditions and click on submit. The system will send you an email with a temporary password to access the website.
- At first Login (after completing the Signup process) you must fill all the basic personal information required under “Your Profile” section in your user’s dashboard.
- You Agree that all information provided is true and accurate.
- We will use the information provided in order to contact you.
- Certain services and functionalities such as the “submit a request” are only available to registered users.
Use of the Website as a website visitor
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- use our website services by means of a web browser,
- Except as expressly permitted in this section or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- You must not exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose
- You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
Limitation of Liability
- We provide the website and services “as is” and without any warrant or condition, express, implied or statutory. We, our officers, directors, employees and suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- We do not warrant or represent that information, including Property Listings, published on the website is complete, accurate or up-to-date, or that the website is fully operational or available at all times. Furthermore we are not liable to anyone in respect of any loss or corruption of any data file, database or software.
- In no event we are responsible for the communications between the Enquirer and Property Owners, including any fraudulent, offensive, unlawful or misleading statements the Enquirer or the Property Owners or other user of the website might make.
- In no event we will be liable for any lost profits or any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of, based on, or resulting from the website, your use of the website and/or any activity between users of the website. These limitations and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from breach of contract, negligence or any other cause of action. Your sole and exclusive remedy against us is to cease to use the website.
- You will be held solely and exclusively responsible for all the financial consequences resulting from damage to us due to content or any program transmitted or sent by you that results in any damage to the hardware or software of ours, or our suppliers, including damage to the system or data or by causing the failure of such system or faults therein. The financial consequences mentioned above include reasonable legal fees.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands (including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees) brought by third parties against us alleging or arising out of or in connection from any content or material you submit or provide for inclusion on the website, any use by you of the website.
- You acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity and you will not bring any claim personally against our officers, directors, employees or appointed agents in respect of any losses suffered in connection with our services.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.